Thursday, April 5, 2007

Strengths Finders


OK, this is not about Policy Governance, but I finally took the Strength's Finder survey since everyone else around this office has got on this band wagon. The picture here is me holding up my results. I don't yet know the definition or application of these words that the survey spit back at me, but here is what it says I am. My top five characteristics are: Responsibility, Focus, Analytical, Discipline and Consistency. I hope this is all good and that it fits with what I do. If not, don't tell me because I am very happy with what I do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good stuff. We share 3 out out of 5. My other 2 are Strategic and Achiever.

Joey Bonifacio said...

sounds pretty accurate just seing from how you conduct yourself. how do you do this test?